The Next Generation of Compact Training & Beeper collars, design for the serious upland hunter.
Dogtra's new 2500 T&B's beeper horn is built in to the receiver and eliminates the bulky horn that sits on top of your dog's head like other beeper units.
Features include 127 levels of nick and constant stimulation, a one mile range and 400 yard beeper activation.
The beeper's locate only mode has two tones, while the run/point & point modes have two tones that can each adjust to 3 different volume levels.
An LCD window on the transmitter displays the intensity level of the collar and has a battery life indicator.
Fully waterproof transmitter & receiver also have 2 hour rapid charge batteries. The 2500 T&B.. Powerful and compact, with the most advanced beeper technology, make this the "World's Finest Training & Beeper Collar".
- Rheostat Intensity Dial that allows for gradual adjustment in stimulation intensity.
- (127 levels) Nick and Constant stimulation modes.
- Fully waterproof, one-mile range.
- Beeper range of 400 yards.
- Locate Mode has a high or low pitch selectable toggle switch for the one-dog unit.
- For the two-dog unit, the green collar is set for the high tone and the orange collar is set for the low tone.
- Running/Pointing Mode, the collar will emit a slow beep when the dog is running, and resume to a rapid beep when the dog is on point.
- (3) levels within the high tone (H3-high, H2-medium, H1-soft), and low tone (L3-high, L2-medium, and L1-soft).
- Pointing Mode, the collar will remain silent while the dog is running. When the dog goes on point, it will begin to emit sounds. Tri-color LED Battery Life Indicator.
- Rechargeable 2-hour rapid charge Lithium-Polymer battery.
- Illuminated LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation.
- Three beeper modes: "Run/Point", "Point", and "Locate".
- Also available in a two-dog system: 2502 T&B.