Built for shooters of nearly any age, size, weight, sex or physical ability. It features the Complete-Capture ultra-quiet limb pocket and bow assembly matched with a precision-machined riser designed to slide, locate, and lock in one of three shooting positions.
The entire assembly locks in place between an innovative upper and lower extruded and machined aluminum UL TriLoc assembly. The riser secures those components up front and an extruded and machined combo trigger/barrel secures them at the back end.
Locked in the short position with a 125-pound draw weight and 6-inch power stroke, for example, a person of small stature can easily reach the string when cocking a Slider. The bow's center of balance correspondingly shifts to a more manageable position closer to the body. The short Slider shoots a respectable 220 fps.In contrast, locked in the long position with a 12-inch power stroke, the Slider converts to a high performance 165-pound draw weight that shoots 305 fps.
- Length w/Stirrup: 37.25"
- Width: Axle to Axle: 25.375"
- Power Stroke: 12" (Long), 10.625" (Med), 6.5" (Short)
- Weight (w/o Accessories): 7 lb 2 oz
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs (Long), 150 lbs (Med), 125 lbs (Short)
- Feet per Second: 305 fps (Long), 280 fps (Med), 265 fps (Short)
- Foot Pounds: 86.8 fp (Long), 73.1 fp (Med), 45.1 fp (Short)
- 3x Multi-Line Scope
- 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Scope Mount
- MossyOak New Break-Up detachable 2/3 Arrow Quiver
- 3-pack of 20-inch Pro Elite Carbon arrows
- Three 100-grain practice points
- TenPoint Staff Shooter Field Cap
- Owner's instructional DVD with exciting over-the-shoulder hunts
5 lb RollerTouch trigger features a double-roller system which reduces friction and significantly lightens trigger pull. Dupont Zytel trigger box top. Made from a versatile polymer engineered for flexibility, dimensional stability under heavy loads, extreme temperatures and humidity.
Patented DFI (dry fire inhibitor). Prevents dry-firing the crossbow when no arrow is loaded on the flight deck.
Ambidextrous automatic safety
Complete-Capture limb pocket isolation system. Each limb is fitted inside a glove-like polymer cushion captured inside a machined aluminum pocket, which is then bolted to the riser, producing superior stability and noise dampening.
175-pound HL quad-limbs with Fast Flight string & cables.CADD designed and finite element analysis-tested, precision machined riser. Precision engineered for precision shooting.65 Rockwell Hardcoated and Teflon impregnated barrel surfaceVerton two-piece stock.
While the butt stock supports the trigger and barrel receiver, the fore-grip locates in either of two shooting positions and is safety-engineered to keep the hunter's hand properly positioned while shooting the bow.
Fixed sight bridge with peep and pin sight system.